17 Mart 2019 Pazar

How to Study Nursing Class

         HOW I STUDY NURSING CLASS 📖

Hi everyone, today I’m gonna talk about how I study my lessons/exams. I wish🧙🏻‍♀️ it helps you 💫. Okay!! Let’s talk about how I study my lessons? By the way I do same things for my exams. 📖✍🏻
  At class, I listen my teacher 👩🏻‍🏫 carefully it helps me so much. For example when she tells us about fertilization I repeat it in my head and try to establish cause & effect relationship. If you do  this way you'll understand more comfortable🌞. When I don’t understand I ask her, don’t be ashamed to ask questions to your teacher 👨🏽‍🏫 .  Because other students in your class, they don’t know very well so they can’t judge you 🙅🏻‍♀️. Well, I take notes in class 📝 and I record her voice.  After class, I little rest then I go to the library 📚. In the library  I look at my notes 📝👀 what I wrote in the lesson, then I start to listen to my teacher’s voice and look at  my teacher’s notes, although I check my notes.  After that I go to home 🏡 and I get rest a little sometimes more.. 🤭 I’m relax because I  study at school so I finished my study. If I don’t finish my study (usually on Fridays 🤪🤩)  i complete my notes on weekend. 
I like to use to colorful pens especially stabilo swing cool pens 🖊 they are soo cute cute🤩. Generally I write with mechanical pencil.  

This is my book 📖, I just finished my chapter. I looked my notes again for memorize 👀. You can see my notes under the picture I don’t write everything, I wrote Just I have to need to know.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

How to Study Smart

                          How to Study Smart Hi everyone!! It's Sule. Every student need to study but they don't want to stu...